PHOTOBIOLOGICAL SAFETY Blue Light Hazard Measurement
Optical radiation sources include artificial light sources and natural light radiation sources. Spectral radiation in the ultraviolet and infrared ranges of spectral radiation is a source of photobiological hazards that cause serious damage to the human eye and skin. Ultraviolet radiation is the main source of photobiological hazards. However, visible light (especially blue light) and infrared radiation are also detrimental when certain limits are exceeded. Compliance to IEC 62471 and IEC 14255
International standards and legal documents (EN/IEC 14255 and EN/IEC 62471) put an obligation on lighting equipment manufacturers to inform their users about the photobiological risks connected with using their products. This information is especially relevant to employers who are obliged to follow the legal regulations connected with light quality in a work place.
OHSP350B delivers a portable, laboratory grade instrument system which simplifies this complex measurement
Who is our solution for?
What Can You Measure?
Assessment of photobiological hazards generated by optical radiation emitted by lamps is a complex metrological problem, as it is necessary to perform spectroradiometric measurements and the measurement of effective quantities in a broad spectral range, which requires specialist calibrated measurement equipment. During tests of lighting equipment which are connected with photobiological safety – irradiance, effective irradiance and effective radiance must be measured to be able to identify all the hazards to eyes and skin.
Blue Light Hazard Measurement in range 300 – 700nm
For this application OHSP350B offers a compact laboratory spectrometer . This a specially calibrated instrument brings accurate data 380 – 780 nm, where the most dangerous blue light is present between 400 and 500 nm.
Effective Values OHSP350B Spectrosoft is a dedicated software for OHSP350B Spectrometers which calculates: effective irradiance values EB, EBK, ES, effective radiance values . OHSP350B Spectrosoft not only calculates and presents data in a clear to interpret way (charts/tables) but also generates reports.
- About Us
- GMS-1000 Glare measuring equipment
- OHSP-350 Series Spectral Colour Illuminometer and Luminance Meter
- OHSP-350 Portable Spectral irradiance colorimeter
- OHSP-350M Luminous Flux Spectrometer (Lm)
- OHSP-350L Luminance Meter(Cd/m2)
- OHSP-350S 350-950nm spectrometer
- OHSP-350FL Flash light spectrometer
- OHSP-350Z Light Intensity meter (Cd)
- OHSP-350BR Blue light spectrometer
- OHSP350P PLANT LIGHTING ANALYZER
- OHSP-350BF Blue light and Flciker Tester
- OHSP-350I Spectrometer Colorimeter (Industrial Version )
- OHSP-350A Luminous Flux (Lumen )Tester
- 350UV Ultraviolet Irradiation Spectrometer
- OHSP-350F Spectral Flickering Colorimeter
- OHSP-350C Spectral Irradiance Colorimeter
- HPCS-300 Series Ultra-micro Spectrometer
- OHSP-250 Series Industrial Intelligent Spectrometer
- OHSP-650/660T Series Chromatograph/Spectral Transmittance Tester
- HPL-200 Series Wireless meter-APP Edition
- HPL-220 Series Wireless UV meter-APP Edition
- HPCS-6500 Series High Precision Spectrometer
- GON2000 Goniophotometer
- CX-1000 Image luminance meter
- Glare measurement systerm
- LED Lamps and luminaires
- LED Lighting disign
- Beauty face Medical
- Photobiological safety
- Agricultural Internet of Things
- Color Luminance measurement
- Single LED measurement
- Flash light Measurement
- Industrial automation
- Transmittance measurement
- Automotive lamp and traffic signal lamp test
- Contact Us
HANGZHOU HOPOO LIGHT&COLOR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Welcome to Hopoocolor, a global leader in lighting optical detection built on innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence. Established in September 2014, Hangzhou Hopoo Light and Color Technol …Read More