Photomedicine uses special optical radiation sources for therapeutic, diagnostic, endoscopic, illumination purposes. OHSP350UV (UV radiance meter) Series produces a wide range of measuring instruments that measure the intensity and efficacy of these sources. There follows some example applications using OHSP350UV Series products
Photomedicine uses special optical radiation sources for Blue light therapeutic, diagnostic, endoscopic, illumination and dental curing purposes. OHSP350B (Blue light meter ) Series produces a wide range of measuring instruments that measure the intensity and efficacy of these sources. There follows some example applications using OHSP350B Series products
The spectrometer integrates spectrum and irradiance test functions. It adopts WIFI connection to achieve wireless remote operation. It is widely used in UV light sources, disinfection, light treatment, aging, flaw detection, lithography, and light curing. , Breeding, plant , solar UV index evaluation, etc.
Who is our solution for ?
- Measurement of effective irradiance in bilirubin phototherapy
- Irradiance measurement of UV LED curing equipment
- Measurement and evaluation of UV radiation during arc welding
- Assessment of blue light hazard from artificial light sources
OHSP350B Blue light Measurement of effective irradiance in bilirubin phototherapy (mW/cm2)
Blue light phototherapy is widely used for the treatment for neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia, a condition in which there is too much bilirubin in the blood. This causes a yellowing of the infant’s skin, known as jaundice. Effective phototherapy requires sufficiently high irradiance with appropriate wavelengths, generally accepted as ‘blue light’ over a large effective treatment area.
Neonatal phototherapy has been widely used for more than 50 years employing many lighting technologies including various fluorescent tube types, tungsten halogen and metal halide lamps as well as LED based units which are becoming increasingly commonplace. This diverse range of treatment lamps produces widely differing spectral outputs. Unfortunately, there is no universally accepted ‘action spectra’ or agreement on the most effective wavelengths which has resulted in rather poor quality dosimetry and radiometry in this field over the years.
UV LED lamps are being enthusiastically developed and adopted as alternatives to the medium pressure mercury lamps traditionally used for UV curingprocesses. UV LED curing offers several potential advantages including reduced power consumption, less heat generation, instant switching, longer lifetimes, as well as the environmental benefit of being mercury-free. UV radiometers are widely used to monitor and control the UV exposure (or ‘dose’) from high-intensity gas discharge lamps on work surfaces. However, UV LED devices emit a narrow spectrum of radiation (typically ±10 nm), whereas mercury lamps have a much broader spectral distribution. This has significant implications for the design and calibration of radiometers if they are to be suitable for measuring the irradiance of UV LED curing equipment.
OHSP350 UV Irradiance Compact integrating sphere for total flux of radial emitting fibres used for photodynamic therapy
Photodynamic therapy (PDT) can be used to treat certain types of cancer as well as some skin and eye conditions. In PDT abnormal cells are destroyed by the use of light-sensitive medication, known as photosensitizers, in conjunction with a suitable light source. Typically, the activation spectrum of the photosensitizer falls within the 630nm to 850nm wavelength range. Individually, the photosensitizer medication and light source are harmless, but when the medication is exposed to the light in the presence of tissue oxygen, it activates and causes a reaction that damages the nearby cells.
- About Us
- GMS-1000 Glare measuring equipment
- OHSP-350 Series Spectral Colour Illuminometer and Luminance Meter
- OHSP-350 Portable Spectral irradiance colorimeter
- OHSP-350M Luminous Flux Spectrometer (Lm)
- OHSP-350L Luminance Meter(Cd/m2)
- OHSP-350S 350-950nm spectrometer
- OHSP-350FL Flash light spectrometer
- OHSP-350Z Light Intensity meter (Cd)
- OHSP-350BR Blue light spectrometer
- OHSP350P PLANT LIGHTING ANALYZER
- OHSP-350BF Blue light and Flciker Tester
- OHSP-350I Spectrometer Colorimeter (Industrial Version )
- OHSP-350A Luminous Flux (Lumen )Tester
- 350UV Ultraviolet Irradiation Spectrometer
- OHSP-350F Spectral Flickering Colorimeter
- OHSP-350C Spectral Irradiance Colorimeter
- HPCS-300 Series Ultra-micro Spectrometer
- OHSP-250 Series Industrial Intelligent Spectrometer
- OHSP-650/660T Series Chromatograph/Spectral Transmittance Tester
- HPL-200 Series Wireless meter-APP Edition
- HPL-220 Series Wireless UV meter-APP Edition
- HPCS-6500 Series High Precision Spectrometer
- GON2000 Goniophotometer
- CX-1000 Image luminance meter
- Glare measurement systerm
- LED Lamps and luminaires
- LED Lighting disign
- Beauty face Medical
- Photobiological safety
- Agricultural Internet of Things
- Color Luminance measurement
- Single LED measurement
- Flash light Measurement
- Industrial automation
- Transmittance measurement
- Automotive lamp and traffic signal lamp test
- Contact Us
HANGZHOU HOPOO LIGHT&COLOR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Welcome to Hopoocolor, a global leader in lighting optical detection built on innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence. Established in September 2014, Hangzhou Hopoo Light and Color Technol …Read More